1st Prenatal Visit
2nd Prenatal Visit
Postpartum Visits: 2-4 Months and 3-4 Months
"Talk Read Sing" Resources
Forms, Appointment Cards, Door Hangers
Welcome Baby Books
Client Satisfaction Surveys
Community Resource Directories
- Resource Guide for Home Visitors: Organizations recommended by your peers in the Home Visiting and Welcome Baby programs.
- Community Resources for Parents: Includes a variety of California-based social services and community organizations. Compiled by LA Best Babies Network.
- Choose Health LA Moms - Community Resource List: Organized by regions (SPA's) of L.A. County, this list includes health clinics, breastfeeding support services, food banks, shelters and affordable housing programs, domestic violence and legal assistance services, job training, and child care.
- Community Transformation Toolkit:
1. Community Engagement Strategies to Promote Food Access and Innovation in Nutrition Underserved Communities
2. Community Engagement Strategies to Promote Active Living in Underserved Communities
3. Community Engagement Strategies to Protect Community Health and Welfare from Environmental Health Hazards
4. Community Engagement Strategies to Protect and Improve Healthy, Affordable Housing
5. The Changemaker’s Guide: A Community Planning Curriculum with materials available in English & Spanish
- The Parent-Relative-Caregiver Resource Guide (2016) in English and Spanish: Produced by the L.A. County Dept. of Mental Health
- The People's Guide to Welfare, Health and Other Services (2015-2016 edition) in English and in Spanish
- Maternal Mental Health Resource Directory: A searchable directory created and maintained by the Los Angeles County Perinatal Mental Health Task Force.
- Breastfeeding Resources in L.A. County
- Breastfeeding Support Resources - Free for WIC Participants
- Breastfeeding Support - Low-Cost / Medi-Cal Reimbursable Resources
- Grief Support Resources for Parents and Families With Infant and Fetal Loss: Sorted by eight geographical areas of L.A. County. Also includes links to online bereavement resources.
- Welltopia: A directory of resources for those with limited incomes. Topics include: nutrition, physical activity, substance abuse prevention, stress management, and health insurance. A project of the UC Davis Institute for Population Health Improvement and the California Department of Health Care Services.
- LA Parent Resources at a Glance — in English and in Spanish: Produced by First5LA and its partner organizations.
- Health Insurance Coverage Resources: From Maternal and Child Health Access.
- Health Insurance Coverage Resources: From the Health Consumer Alliance.
Home Visiting Programs Protocol Documents